Whether you seek labiaplasty for functional or cosmetic reasons, the procedure has proven to make a dramatic impact on many of our female patients’ lives. Our plastic surgeon Dr Justine O’Hara works closely with those interested in labiaplasty to determine if the procedure is right for them, as well as to inform them of what they can expect throughout the process. The surgery holds numerous advantages to the right candidates, providing long-lasting relief from the discomfort and embarrassment that many women experience.
By altering the shape and/or size of the anatomy within the vulva region, you can look forward to the following benefits:
- Less prominence in the appearance of the female genitalia
- Decreased pain or discomfort from wearing tighter-fitting garments
- Reduction in chafing and pinching sensations
- Less discomfort and embarrassment during sexual intimacy
- Improved confidence by minimising self-consciousness
Dr O’Hara encourages any woman who suffers from chronic irritation in the vulva area, or who is unhappy with their appearance, to schedule a consultation to discuss their options. With a solution like labiaplasty available, intimate concerns like these do not need to be endured. To learn more about the procedure, and whether you are a good candidate, please contact Pure Aesthetics today!