The shape of the jaw line plays a key role in forming the overall shape of one’s face. Men usually seek a strong, square jaw. Women, however, usually seek out a softer jaw that is less prominent, providing a more gentle, graceful appearance.
The jaw can appear somewhat square when the main jaw muscle, that is, the masseters, are overworked. Just like building muscle at the gym, repetitive use will grow the muscle.
Anti wrinkle injections can be used to reshape your jaw to a softer appearance by injecting muscle relaxant into the masseter muscle. This allows to the muscle to relax and reduce in size, creating a softer, more angular look.
Anti wrinkle injections have also been used in this muscle for a reduction in teeth grinding with proven efficacy.
Benefits of Jaw Line Contouring
- It is minimally invasive, meaning there is little or no down time
- It is a walk in, walk out procedure, meaning you can be rejuvenated in less than an hour.
- Results last up to 12 months
- Results are visible within 3 weeks of treatment
- Products used are safe and has a proven and established safety profile. The vast majority of patients experience no complications
Do you have any more questions?
Please feel free to contact us with any additional questions that you might have about Jaw Line Contouring. Our team will be happy to address any concerns that you may have.
Before & After