Hydradermabrasion is a non-invasive water and active serum based resurfacing facial treatment that combines pressurised water and oxygen to gently exfoliate the top layers of the skin, removing dead skin cells and impurities. This skin therapy technique hydrates the skin, providing instant rejuvenation and replenishment.
What are the benefits of Hydradermabrasion?
- Virtually painless and non-invasive
- Quick, walk-in, walk out procedure
- Beneficial for all skin types
- Safe and effective
- Improved appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Improved skin texture and tone
- Minimises pore size
- Helps to clear oil prone, congested pores
- Helps to promote collagen and hydrate skin
The procedure: What does it involve?
Hydradermabrasion is a non-invasive treatment with minimal discomfort and takes less than an hour to go from tired, dull skin to hydrated, plumper-looking skin. We utilise a diamond tip wand to guide the pressurised water over the target area.
A little redness may occur post treatment; however, this should subside within 24 hours. You can apply makeup immediately after your treatment and resume your normal activities.
How many treatments do I need?
Most clients report a visible improvement after one treatment, with skin looking tighter and more radiant.
Each patient’s treatment plan is tailored to address their specific needs and ultimately help them achieve their goal results. To maintain the positive results, we typically recommend one treatment per month for a total of 6 sessions.
What products should I use post Hydradermabrasion?
By removing the uppermost layer of skin, hydradermabrasion encourages new skin cell generation. Since the procedure can make skin much more porous and sensitive to sunlight, we suggest the following after your treatment:
- AHA products like Luzern Au Vin to help exfoliate between treatments
- Moisturiser or a serum like Luzern Rehydrate to hydrate the skin
- Sunscreen, such as Luzern La Defence, to guard the treated skin
Do you have any more questions?
If you have any questions regarding Hydradermabrasion, feel free to contact us and one of our friendly team members would be happy to help you.